Monday, October 01, 2007

Pathetically...

... Felling...
Sorry for myself…

How interesting that my last post was the 121; Coincidences that I don’t always find amusing.

Today my day seemed to have back fired on me. And I am not feeling strong confident or anything that belongs to the family of these emotions.

I just find it so irritating how I know all the fucking theory and can’t seem to pull myself together when I am supposed to.
Sometimes I feel so guilty about feeling this way, I found myself looking at me and turning my head side to side, disapproving.
Haven’t I had enough sad days?
No one here is going to emphasize with me so why am I still looking for the attention? That’s ridiculous. That is what I am telling myself… should be women enough to not have these pathetically stupid sad days… can’t afford to, I guess.


I want home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home