Sunday, August 19, 2007

Something is... but what?

So question?

What is bothering me?

These past days things have been slow or at least in my mind they have. It is silly because last week seems to far away, time seems to be passing so slowly and still at the same time there is so little time until I go back.
Maybe it is this, going back, maybe that is bothering me.
Also something else but I can’t exactly put my finger on it.
All in all my monthly visit is on its way and although I hate to admit it, it does help to make me feel a little less confident and a little more down.
Stupid stuff;

I know it isn’t just that because my hormones aren’t the best of me, but I still can’t exactly say what is bothering me.

Just hope it goes away.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

quer queiramos quer não, as hormonas e todos esses bichinhos influenciam-nos bastante. e em certas alturas em que sabemos que outras razões nos deixam em baixo, essa razão mais biológica não vem de todo ajudar ;) mas é assim.

think of the secret and project it whenever you can ;)

beijo grande filhota *

desculpa não ter andado a comentar-te muito. :$

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home