Wednesday, July 18, 2007

running

I love running...

I love going down to the Paradão where I can see the sea, watch the other people around me enjoy themselves and breath in some fresh air as I try my best to run as fast and for as long as I can.

But there is one kind of running that seems to be pulling me down...
I feel I have to keep running after everyone, I question if it is all in my mind? It just seems that if I don't say a single thing to anyone they will not even notice and so I will spend the weeks alone. Is it just me that wants to get together and do things in groups?

I really don't understand, I thought considering I am not exaclty always present going back to England in two months maybe just maybe my friends would be wanting to actually do stuff. Since I have been back it seems of only my effort to do things... honestly getting really tired and sad.

I guess people have there own lifes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home