Wednesday, May 23, 2007

great day

I had the perfect day,

I seriously am aware that i'm fucking strange but sometimes it is so easy to please me
i strive on a good laugh and good company
oh my god
yes

perfect
exam in the morning, open book. I was confident, i know I got two answers definitely wrong but still sure I have passed and that is all I need. Followed by a girly day in the park with yummy pizza and really interesting funny conversations. Sun shinning, a little to much for my skin, tomorrow I will feel the pain, but still worth the energizer. Followed by good conversation with Chris, who was kind enough to help me get a pair of glasses which in his words was like, get those they more you. So cool!
discovering we have this incredible selling point to add in your cvs: very skilled at shit-talking! OH YEAH BABY! lool
Then because I chat too muchh and to loud probably a sweet comment of good luck out of the bloom from some lady on the bus.
Company walking with a totally stranger but harm less teddy bear build (tall and big but that doesn't bite when not provoked kind of look!!) guy all the way home making an 30 m walk seem like 15 :)
Then to carry on perfecting, an hour and a half of silly nonsense conversation with my cousins, who actually seemed to be enjoying talking to me!!! Yeah!!!!!
Nice dinner, sweet response msg to my boring usual me!! (which I honestly was thinking was going to ignored so it was really cool not to have been ignored!!!)

Oh my God I am so happy right now.
I love this feeling, so now
of course just to make the perfect day close in the best tone possible
so really
fucking good music!!!

Thanks for everything today - - I just want to send this out to the Universe.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

we can't always have bad days :P

** [ ] :) love u honey

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home