Monday, April 16, 2007

that perfect

I used to watch this series called Roswell, it was so intense and I could not miss a single episode. My dad also enjoyed it and watched it with me so many times so I guess this also made it even more important and special for me.
I caught an episode just an hour ago on television, couldn’t remember it but knew it was one of the beginning ones’. Everyone is still finding out that these three people play the part of aliens that are in adolescent bodies and now are living normal lives.
Anyway

This leads to that typical movie like moment.
The Perfect Kiss!

Watching this scene… something tick inside me and a strong feeling of missing struck me hard.

I can recall the memory but I’ve blocked some of the many feelings I won’t allow myself again…
However…
That one split second my heart lost its breath. The approach of the bodies like magnets obeying that one and only law of attraction, the eyes shining brightly in anticipation.; Him gently grabbing her hair and then softly and so, so subtly, touching her face, leaving his hand just on that right spot, touching the neck and ear. Her, so compliant awaiting that second where their lips finally touch and she can finally feel his desire; the perfect kiss ending with that perfect hug where he slightly lifts her in his arms and she feels like she is actually going to reach the sky.

Anyway.
Enough of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home