Monday, May 14, 2007

Finland

I had an opportunity of a life time, went to Finland for a week on a psychology congress; a whole week with people from all over Europe. It was amazing!

I can’t write down exactly what I feel because there is to much to say, but I have to say that this experience will definitely be one of those that I will never forget and that I will recall many times in different situations. During this week I learnt so much about psychology, about people and even about myself. I have always loved interacting and getting to know different people and there ways of life so having had this opportunity makes me so glad. It was amazing to make new friends and share ideas and opinions with people that live so far from me. At the end I was actually quite sad because there were a few people that I would so much like to strengthen a friendship with. I so much want to be able to participate in future congresses.

With all experiences there is always good and less good situations, it started with a less pleasant sleeping arrangement but after two days we are all so damn tired we don’t give a damn about that no more. The people of the organization were so lovely and sweet and tried so hard to help with everything, I really loved them. The combination of lectures with enjoyable social activities was excellent and was exactly what I needed. Oh yes how I love to party!!! Was so nice to get to dance and just let go, of course many thoughts tried to take me over but all together I made the most of it and enjoy the nights as fully possible!

This time I think the amount of ideas, thoughts and emotions in my head was so overwhelming I can’t describe nor write about it to describe how I fell so I will leave it. I loved it and I am feeling happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home