Thursday, May 03, 2007

some people

Today I decided my day would be a nice one, I am so excited for Sunday that all I want is this week to go by quickly and smoothly. My heart pounds of enjoyment, expectations are high and that is why I try and bring myself back to reality once in a while.

Macdonald's. Normal day. Until...

a really sweet costumer comes along and tries to tip me and everything, so sweet the gesture. So damn different to the normal. Chatty and full of life something inside me says, she is exactly the person I would like to be. Strange but just the life that came right out her was amazing.

little things can make someone smile.

the rest of the day normal and nothing that huge for me to be writing but I though that I would just drop a few feelings, make them real and let them flow.

Can't wait for Sunday and tomorrow will be another great day as there are only 3 more days to go:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home