Monday, September 17, 2007

@second home

I arrived back at my second home on Saturday night.

I have decided i should write more, come here more often during the week and stuff so that i can let out more of the emotions i have in me.
right now i am full of stuff but i don't necessarily feel like writing.

I think i need some time to get my head in place and remember i am strong enough to do anything i want.
I need to get used to being back on my own and just focus on how hard i need to work.

so for now although there is much more inside me i think i will let it stay, stand a little.

...

i went to the internet, got into the site with his name, (naughty naughty me) to found out if N got into the course he wanted, unfortunately from what i saw he didn't. I was struck be a huge sadness... silly of me...

i am sure things will be alright though.
at least i really hope so.

....

cold here! something i need to get used to again. i am already wearing my robe, i love it though.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

deve ser mesmo estranho a sensação de segunda ou múltiplos "lares". o que se deixa para trás em ambos os lugares, mais num do que noutro so it seems. mas é como tens dito, não só aqui como noutras ocasiões, aí podes ter pouco daquilo que deixas para trás cá, mas tens algo que se calhar não conseguirias atingir tão facilmente por aqui (who knows...): self-growth. pelo menos por isso vai valer a pena. tem de valer.

acho bem que tentes escrever aqui mais vezes, vai ser uma espécie de therapy. always helps, somewhat. :)

i'll always read you, you know that. even if i take some time to comment. ;)

things may not always work out exactly the same way we expect them to, but there is always some other door to open. and i also hope things will work out fine. you'll see..they will. :)

big kiss wrapped in a warm sunny ray [ ] *

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home