Wednesday, September 19, 2007

friends and stuff

I was just watching scrubs and this particular scene kind of hit me.
Turk and Carla just arrive back to the hospital after their honeymoon. They get there and stand outside of the taxi. JD hears they back and becomes wild and happy shouting Turk is back bla bla bla…
Carla sees Turk all happy and says yeah go ahead and they run after each other when they finally meet and hug and bla la bla…

It sparkled because then Carla says, If only one day he loves me as much…

I wonder what it is about “brother’s” love… guys sometimes seem to be so much happier with their boy friends than anything else. I know in one way it makes sense cause they are so much more alike, us, guys and girls, having such different brains… it explains a lot. I know.

Maybe it is something that not many girls face; it might just have been me that is ridiculously jealous of his best friend…
I know I have many reasons why this is so, the fact that I am not his girlfriend and just a girl helps to the equation because rationally I know I am not that important girl anymore… but we are not a couple. So, that is something I know I need to deal with.

I just wonder if other girls ever feel the same way.

My last day back at home and I really thought I wouldn’t see him but he asked his friend to tag along and so he came with me and all my friends. So sweet right? Yeah kind of, question thought? If his friend had said no, no way I am going, I doubt he would have came with us…

Now thing is… it did worry me and I did feel strange that night, jealous.

But now I am here, once again. Far away. Back to just an ex girl and all these questions become irrelevant.

So I’ll just leave it at this…
Can guys love their girlfriends as much as they love their boyfriends? Or is love just something you can’t compare between people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home