Tuesday, September 18, 2007

PS...

I was just in the bathroom…
I don’t know why but I think a lot there :P weird! Wonder what that means about me, that, and the fact I hate being in the bathroom cause it is such a waste of time, I so much love having people close so I can talk to them during that time… but yeah I know that is silly and strange…
I am getting side tracked, so
I remembered a few things I wanted to also say about today.
1st – I passed by Macdonalds close to my uni today and I saw something that cried out to me, yes… it was there looking at me, calling me, two new ice creams, the sundae and the mac flurry, new flake ones! I nearly died :P
I had to have one but because unfortunately I spent money already today, I don’t think I appreciated it as much as I was supposed to. (buying blu tack for one, which I didn’t really, really need and the other girl didn’t even help to pay for it – needed to put up some posters – stuff I was organizing not really important to talk about here…) Anyway it was divine! I have to say sometimes mac surprises me in a positive way.

Another funny thing I though. So I arrived home and said hello nice and loud for my cousins to hear upstairs. After they came down and we chatted for a little, went back up and spoke for a while longer. After we had everything said, S went to her room, T to her room and I went to the upstairs bathroom. Everyone in a room… bye and then three doors closed, but just before they shut…
They girls isn’t this funny – I had to point it out. It was. Cool moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

sundae and mc flurry FLAKE?! you're kidding me! it must be too good to pass! nham nham :)

i sometimes find myself walking towards the bathroom not for anything important but simply to THINK. get things in order. although i must say my bedroom does its job really well - or so it seems to me -, sometimes it isn't enough. i don't know what is: the toilet remembering yourself you have to put your shit together or what, but it sure helps. anyway...

i got a little bit confused with the last part of your post but after talking with you i think i got it :P
there's no better way of explaining it, this moment happens and you just feel it inside as being so cute even if you're the only one who thinks so. three doors closing at the same...yup i guess there is some music to it ;) (am i making even less sense than you now? haha :P)

big kiss * [ ]

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home