Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Visiting Bucksnewuni

Today when I woke up I knew I had an interesting day before me. I needed to go to the university to resolve some things; I also got my new ID card and my provisional timetable. My university has lost the status of college and is now 100% just a uni and with this has followed some renovations. I am not very happy no, I lost the gym, the part there this used to be has been demolished and so this year it will take me another bus trip, 20 or 30 m to another campus to get to another gym… does not make me happy. Also the corridors and main building have been made more modern, supposedly… looks like a damn hospital…
Wonder if they were trying for a psychiatric institute, if yes, they really did it

Anyway in other news:P
Today I was considering the amount of ideas that pass through my mind. It would be interesting if they could automatically come here to my blog because I end up forgetting so much of what I want to write down. But then again, I think if all the nonsense was to appear here not even S would have the patience to read it.
When I was on the way to uni I relived the usual path that a few months has so familiar to me. Although I am not feeling all that happy it still looked as beautiful as it has before, a sunny but frizzing day with the brightness and colour I so much enjoy. (really cold man so cold I feel so bad wearing so many clothes when like last week I was just wearing a t shirt, it feels so strange).

Although there were more things to write about I think I should just leave it like this, saying that I feel confident things will fall into place and that I know I will work my ass off and this year all goals will be completed, marks will sky rock and once more I will prove to myself that there is a lot inside of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

it might seem lame but keeping a pocket notebook and a small pencil with you to everywhere you go (well, not e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e... lol) helps to keep track of those thoughts and ideas which come to a person's mind then and again.
but that would be so nerdy of you, right? :P

with the raise of status comes change to the buildings in question, everybody knows that :P i don't know why people would even want hospitals to look like a hospital, it's so depressing. does anyone really need that once they're there? oh well. in your case, maybe they are just trying to make you all feel comfortable in your professional environment or something like that. how considerate of them :P

remember i read those huuuge posts from that librarian guy, so i have no problem whatsoever in reading whatever you want to write, no matter how long it may end up. :)

it's so weird of thinking of you over there. :$ i mean really visualizing your body and a soul attached to it, living and breathing in another landscape. *brrr*

anyway, focus on the GOOD things. and when i say good i mean, of course, YOU.

big kiss * [ ]

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home