Sunday, February 03, 2008

fantasies

The feeling of skin, smooth skin, on your hands as you press them on my legs slowly. Moving from my ticklish feet, in long awaited movements, up to my thighs. Squeezing me tight, close to your body, so close I can hear your heart beat. Looking in my eyes rendering me with that feeling that nothing will ever hurt me again.

For a while now I dream of being in someone’s arms. Feeling loved, wanted, desired. I lost the only love I have known, such a long time ago and been left with a hollow sensation. There are days I believe I have nothing to offer and my dreams are filled with preoccupation; Visions of an uncertain future, or nightmares about my mistakes. These days the most common. Then in a glimpse of boredom my mind wonders to these fantasies and my dreams turn into attempts to distort my reality. There is a part of me that wishes I could share the love I feel inside me. I could have a second chance at being someone’s love. Holding hands and taking those steps…

2 Comments:

Blogger sheila said...

Hello my love..your writting blows me way everytime.I feel what you feel,i feel you in such a way..dreams to distort our reality..perfect.It is true,we wish to share our love,that "much" we have to give,that longing of being protected by someone..
That will happen someday but don't wait or it to happen darling.Let's live with ourselves..you are such a wonderful person amie,with so much to share,so much to live.you have to believe in yourself.then..you will be ready.(Altough we'are not completely ready always..)

7:14 AM  
Blogger sahara said...

Fantasies keep the heart young. After all the ache and disappointment, after all the mistakes people can make, fantasies can keep us awake for all the good that is yet to come. To you as well, honey. Yes I know more than not you believe in the absence of opportunity. But, honey, opportunities can be there for you if you let them. I know it doesn't seem that way and that a lot of time has passed and you still feel like some of your doors are closed but as I have already told you before, those doors can open up to you if you open your eyes first. And let your heart go in search of something else than this past you have held on to for so long. It is time, honey. Let's fly and dream, shall we? :)

Love you lots * [ ]

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home