Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GRATITUDE!

The day I was coming back to England, on the plane there was a women next to me. She was reading the magazine “Psychologies” and I saw a couple of headlines that sparkled an interest, thought to myself, self you must buy this when you arrive. But I so much wanted to read a couple of things, that I actually asked if I could pick. The woman said, take it, have it. I answered I couldn’t accept but she insisted and so I did. I have been reading it these past two days. Very interesting things; I need to write a couple of thoughts; I need to let out some ideas. For now I want to say I am grateful for the fact there are people in this world with a caring heart. I am grateful I can talk and I can listen. I am in touch with this amazing complex world.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

i think we have that magazine here in Portugal as well but it's too expensive for a magazine, i reckon. but since it's something which comes out from a specific field maybe the price is fair, i don't know.

hopefully everything you read, see, write, think, will be a door opening to new feelings and mood. :)

i'm grateful you are in my (also) complexed world and that i am in yours :$

gratitude is the kindest of gifts we can give one another.

love u lots, honey * [ ]

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home