Friday, December 21, 2007

home?

I feel the need to ask what is wrong with me? Or is it that tehre is something wrong about me?

I don't understand, I really don't and I don't care if I don't actually have a load of guys trying to impress me... I just wonder for how much longer am I going to have to feel so alone?
For how much longer will I have to feel like I can't even recall how it is to be loved?

there can only be something strange about me but once again, in the middle of a huge place with plenty of looking around, both my two friends got hit on at least twice.... wonder if there was an even second look taken in my direction. I don't need stupid guys trying to get some I just can't figure out why there seems to be no interest what so ever.

Maybe I should cut the crap... yeah maybe I should I guess it all begins to build up around the sense of being lost. Is there ever going to be a place where I feel at Home? At ease?
Will there ever be the time that people came after me instead of me feeling like it needs to be after everyone else?

...

Self esteem linked to the wish of being wanted.