Friday, November 02, 2007

when it just seems too hard

There are days when I really miss my family, when I would just so much appreciate feeling loved just a little bit more. Concern and worry, things that it seem no one here feels for me and man I end up feeling like I am fucking invisible.

Just because I do, do a lot for myself, doesn’t mean I would not like to get the occasional pat on the back or a hug just to feel more like a human being.

This is when I end up questioning myself and how strong I really am.

Had not a so famous day today at university and my confidence in my work is a little on the edge, feels like I am disappointing myself and that I will not be able to achieve what I need. You know when you just feel the group beneath tremble and you cant find something to hold on to. Felt is during the whole of my day and get back to a house where I can say I feel cared for all the time. Didn’t feel it tonight and so I guess I’ll just give myself this day to cry and let out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home