Tuesday, October 16, 2007

beliefs and ideas...

I just had a conversation that sparkled in me a bunch of emotions, ideas and thoughts.

I find it so interesting that people are so quick to criticise others and point out what should have been done, so quick to state their beliefs.
Not so quick I could argue though, in actually, maintaining these same beliefs and having actions that relate directly to what they said.

I think it is a human condition that we are allowed to change our mind, I just hope that at least myself, hope to slow down before I criticise and think how it would be if I was in that position. I hope I can look at things in different angles because I sure wish people had done it for me, and that with any mistakes of mine to come, my friends won’t be so quick to shout me out.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

criticisms, judgements. easy topic to discuss when it comes to others, no doubt about that.
it's "easier" to point out what others have done wrong or could have done better or not even having done at all. but sometimes we need those criticisms to shine a light on ourselves. what i think ruins that possibility of inner-analysis is the way people explain those same "criticisms". it makes a great difference when someone comes out at you like they're giving you a lecture and some other person who tries to show you, with patience and care that maybe your point of view could be taken in another account, always for your sake.
i hope i can do that, with you or anybody who needs a helping hand or a kinder word. sometimes no matter how softly you put down your thoughts it will always be misinterpreted. but at least one tries to help and guide the best one knows how. :)

sure some things are hard to hear and bare but as you said, you are the one who CHOOSES how to handle what is said and done to you. if you don't agree and think there is a better way, then go for it. it is your life, after all.

behind all the ways people find to counsel and help us, even when it seems more like they are trying to keep us low, we have to remind ourselves that some people are just harsh and it is their love and care for us which is behind that first impression. (not saying they should be like that but what can we do about the way others act, right?)

i may have said it already, even in this same comment but i truly hope every time i may seem to be judging you, you can tell that is because i worry and want you to be OKAY and GLOWING like i know you can be. although i do try to give you any advice in the best way that i can and not jump at your throat. ;)

big kiss honey * always love

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home