Sunday, October 21, 2007

I just got home after going to the gym with my aunt and it was really good we went to a body pump class, so very good music and lots of hard work. I feel each muscle crying out right now but feel this high feeling also.
Decided to treat myself and just invited my cousin to go shopping, so this shall be entertaining also:)

All in all i needed to came here and say that i have enjoyed my week, with even less brilliant moments (univ work and feeling a little sad with my conversation with N) it was still amazingly helpful to make me feel a little more relaxed, a bit more positive towards myself also.

the stars really did shine this week, and i have a feeling they are going to shining with a beautiful full moon smile really soon:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home