Monday, March 31, 2008

Do we grow stronger?

Wish my brain was stronger, emotions weaker and heart colder as I find myself trying so damn hard not to drown in loneliness.

Question why I can not be a little more like other people, normal or at least a little more stable. Why I always find it so hard to overcome certain feelings, doubts and disappointments.

Haunted by questions about a past, about a future, about the paths and decisions that have been and are still in need to be made. Don’t really know how to stop worrying about things that others are able to ignore or at least hide their concerns better.

I am trying so hard and sinking so quickly. Been told I am the biggest critic of myself and I feel all I am doing is failing.

I’m so scared and feel so alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger sheila said...

hi beautiful..
can't help but notice that your blog always have sad posts when you have so much.se só das importancia as koisas negativas so vais tar triste,tenta eskrever sobre as pekenas koisas boas k te akontecem no dia-a-dia.you are a whole lot of person.don't forget.luv u*

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home