Thursday, February 21, 2008

powerful

Got off, taking a step onto the solid ground beneath me. As I put my headphones in and watch the bus move away I take a few slow steps walking ahead. Routine walking home; dark surrounding which I am not afraid off, actually never been. Sense of freedom as I reach a corner; I’m struck by the enormous sky above me, dark, demanding respect as the clouds gather. I can only put smile as a sudden rush runs through me, the world is so immense and I am so small and insignificant although today I feel strong and cannot help but smile. Maybe it is the moon, maybe it is my inner me. I spin, MUSIC is flowing through me. Intense. Emotions. I am proud of being me, I am proud of the life I have chosen, I am proud of feeling the way I do, as a sudden breeze of wind blows me. With it I rise. I cannot help but smile as I spin underneath the amazing sky. I am grateful and I say thank you. Thank you God for being the best part of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's strange and yet enlightening that such a surreal moment at the end of a day can make it so much better. It's something that's far, far out of our control - the sky, the weather, the wind, the colours, the stars, the moon, the music, sounds, the time and the moment. Rarely do these individual things come together to create such an amazing moment for those of us who are inclined and observant enough to take notice, but when they do come together, we're rewarded with something utterly amazing. Whether it's interpreted as a glimmer of hope on a bad day or the perfect end to a good one, I always remember those moments. Perhaps they're just one of a handful of things that truly deserve to be called 'perfect'.

3:52 PM  
Blogger sahara said...

Powerful are your words, honey. Loved reading this and almost felt your smile glowing inside. We are so small and yet we are here, able to witness the immensity of this world. That is the greatest fortune.
And if you allow me, I'll thank You, for You. :)

Big Kiss * Love u.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home