Sunday, March 16, 2008

Regression

Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire
My love is blind, can’t you see the desire?

I heard this and something inside me trembled. I’m not sure how I am going to write this or if this is a good idea to actually write down, just as I type these few words I feel a pain in the depth of my soul.

I have a desire to believe in things I have always thought to be true. I have a strong wish to feel the truth I believe to hold. I have an intense love in things I have never experienced.
This weekend was my first encounter with the possibility of unfolding things such as past lives; Concepts that inside sparkle joy hope and make me whole.

I feel as if something so special has been denied, there where two other people and they had the most amazing and intense experiences. I for some reason or no reason whatsoever was not “able”. A door I have forever, it feels, wanted to have opened, remains looked. And now the sadness, the frustration and the doubt feeds my soul.

Wondering if I am trapped to such an extent, if I am damaged, if I am not worthy, if I am just not in tune and if I will ever be so that I can be granted a glimpse into this world that is so sacred to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's an unfortunate fact of life that we don't always get what we want, or what we think we deserve. Often, we're never sure why we're denied such things - perhaps it's because we aren't ready for it yet, or perhaps the timing just wasn't right. Maybe it's because we aren't in the right frame of mind at the time, or maybe we still have to work a bit harder to achieve it. Maybe it just isn't meant to be. That's something that we, as individuals, have to figure out for ourselves.

Don't interpret it as though you're being denied something though - see it just as a delay. Delays can always be overcome.

I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted this time. Don't give up though; keep trying and if you work at it and want it enough, hopefully it'll come to you.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home