Wednesday, July 05, 2006

os meus putos:)

three days have past and things seem to be going alright. Some confusion, scared that i'm the bad "horribel" monitor but trying my best.

hj tive a pensar cm se nao pensasse nos outros dias mas apercebi-me... two weeks and 5 full days and no word from him. yeah of course this ain't nothing at all that should make me sad. thinking about this crap this morning brought tears to my eyes and as i walked up the road to the school i cleaned my face so when i got there i could smile and do my "job". fucking just want you out of my head, no more thinking dreaming nothing about a guy that don't even fucking talk to me. Want you out of me. in all this time that you were so busy you couldn't even ask me how my things were going i just fucking hope you studied so that at least you pass this year.


Portugal. Mto bom xegar onde xegamos.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

horrible monitor? lembra-te que esses miudos estariam pior se não tivessem ninguem estas férias a ajudar nas actividades. só por estares com eles já és a great one ;)

beijo grande baby*

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home