Saturday, July 01, 2006

pathetic exam

Let's say that as i got out of the class i "ran" to the station and there was just no way to control the anger at myself that I felt inside, it just came out with out no effort and ran down my face.

feel like saying thanks to a friend of mine, don't know him very well yet cause i met him through the people of the night at my school but Rui you've been really sweet so thanks.

Lots of people, well the one's I knew would remember and care were concerned and to them I also thank for been by my side these past weeks. Pedrinho if you read this you are inclueded in this group:)

But now there ain't nothing left but to wait for the second chance do to this exam again.

Anyway today is my first actual holiday day.
Not feeling so up cause i guess these exam is going to be in my mind until the marks come out.
Also and i guess it is just cause i'm so stupidly pathetic but one person I really would have liked to have got some suport from ain't even said anything... just like i said he wouldn't. A hole week as passed and no matter how busy you may be I still can't beleive there was not one minute to say something. BUT WHAT THE FUCK FOR RIGHT?
I just hope next time I see you no matter how I miss you want you or feel like being ok with you I'll be able to look the other way and walk away. You keep on hurting me and all I've aksed lately is for a little of friendship. Hey but like ALWAYS it's not you... it's me. I'm the one that askes for to much ...
it's not fair
it really ain't fair why i still hurt so damn much and all i wanted was you to show what you fucking say you feel.
Can't believe you no more just can't.
fucking message saying hey amie how did the exam go... not even that. guess maybe you didn't even know i did the exam while i know when you got yours. Guess these things are what show me the reality.
i'm just so fucking stupid that I believed you might still have had feeling for me, true feelings...
But hey it's not you it's me cause maybe you just really to busy and there is so many things going on in your life right now that there ain't no time to think about me... so in that case i quit...
better off with out me ...

that's all you show me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home