Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tired really tired and still feel like this exam ain't going to go well. Nervous cause I can feel the presurre of what it is worth and the more I read and write the worse I feel. Damn it cause I like psychology but this sence of having no words to corresponde with the quick ideas that shout through my head, damn it.

Tomorrow is a importante morning although I feel, I guess I already know I ain't going to go and study out. It was just another idea in some way the possibility of running sounded so damn apeling... especially cause i feel you so far... wonder when you going to say anything... probably not even this week and if i don't say nothing maybe not even for the next...
Going with my mom to lisbon and got to see to all the "paper" work envolved with the process, but I don't and I don't want to ask my parents for things that are impossible... if only money was not so hard to make and life was not so full of troubles.

missing time for myself. missing you. Still, this is how things really are, I ain't part of your life cause I ain't even on your mind...

1 Comments:

Blogger sheila said...

i'm smiling on the inside..=) because i have a true friend.i really am on your side,every time you need and don't need.i identify a lot with what you wrote and we will rise above!i believe.love u*

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home