Saturday, July 08, 2006

hurt.

I don't care.
Yes I'm making a whole big film out of this but...

for 3 weeks no word. then a call to please lend him some books. I'm fucking stupid wondering how I'll react cause i'm hurt but I still would like to say yes if he askes if i want to go for a ride. It's something special for me, i've always wanted him to get his license so he could take me out even if for a while somewhere close. Get to the car and there is a girl next to him. Fucking stupid amie cause she thought we would want her company. Yeah right.
Amie wake up. Didn't care about your exam enough to ask how it went. Doesn't care how you might feel. (I don't care if they friends if they going to study at the beach if he is going to go somwhere and fuck her...) Knowing any of this just makes me sadder cause what am I good for? Nothing. ... 3 weeks no word. and when I finally do see him there is someone beside him.

Yes i'm fucking stupid and making making a whole damn film. But it hurt me so damn much.

I hate you so much right now but I hate myself so much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home