Saturday, September 09, 2006

sleep in peace

"and sleep in peace when the day is done... that's what i mean..." my favourite part of the song, i'm feeling good - Michael Buble.

listening to the song now cause today i heard the original version with the family here in the house (aunt,uncle,cousions) and although very very good, powefull, this one... this one is mine, I found this one. I really enjoy his voice and hey just really like it...

silly thought today i didn't even sleep well, had a couple of nightmares and even after waking, tired so i tried to rest, i fell asleep and yet again had more nightmares over and over. stupid head that seems to hurt me on purpose. N with other girls, N turning his back on me, so much hate towards me, so little respect... N. since I've arrived his been stuck in my nights making me so damn sad in all my dreams.

i think i'm going to alow myself some tears...

maybe it hasn't even been so long since the last time we spoke but i still feel like you could just say hi or something... even sent you a message the other day and nothing.
the exams have started or are going to so i can imagine or at least i hope you busy studing and concentrated of the fact you really have to pass everything. so i'm been so selfish, you've always said that is what i am. and i am. selfish. so of course like always i'm being stupid. thinking of you so damn much, to damn much. when will this fucking pain be over...
maybe on monday or so, let some time pass since the other message, i'll send u another just to say i hope things are alright, cause don't want to be a nag and inside just really want you to know i'm "here" for you.
although... what difference does it make... probably none what so ever...


I can defenitly say, i am a fisical person. yes i admite it right here and right now, i love contact, feeling safe, feeling wanted, feeling loved.
it's so hard.
i see the girls with there mom and dad, and i can't help but feel this little jealousy. oh how i never thought this would be so hard.
yes i ain't stupid i knew it wouldn't be easy.
I so much want a hug from you mother. I so much want a hug from u N.
all i know is that when i get back in x-mas i'm going to drive all my friends and family crazy, asking for attention, love, and harm long hugs...

just want time to make things easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home