Friday, August 18, 2006

i want to believe we'll be both happier.

My shit will came to an end and you'll be free again. I know things now inside you aren't that bright but i feel the light will soon be revealed and you'll shine again just like before.
I just can't keep hurting myself fighting in all the wrong ways for something i can't have... ain't your fault you don't love me like before and it's more than enough ... got to let you go.


i said goodbye and knowing it was our last kiss as "lovers" i really just want to try my best to find the strenth the will or whatever to one day if you want be just simply your friend.


ohh buns you have no idea how i love you...
now after all this, few hours to go and i realise I was stupid enough to leave my id card with sandra. from irland to portugal in less than hald a day... no way. question now?
how the fuck i'm i going to get out of this shit now?
i feel so damn crappy and there ain't nothing or noone close to grab me so i could just fucking cry myself to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home