Monday, August 14, 2006

start of the tears

I lot has been going on lately. Caminha, Benavente, now back here, one more week to go and a lot to do and organize.

Today i spent some time with Claudia, for so long I hadn't seen her and still she seems to pass the same vibe she always did. Always admired her i guess i always will.

I few tears were dropped when I was with sandra in benavente, as she left today to irland and the whole family knew that i was also going to leave soon. I didn't want to cry but i guess there is nothing to do, but let it out.

your on my mind every single day more and more and i can't wait to get out of there i don't want to see or hear a thing about you cause right now i can't take it. feeling so sad on this point cause maybe if things went the way i wanted them to and or loved survived we would still be together and i would feel complete. anyway.
Sandra told me that one of your best friends told her that even if you knew i was leaving it would make no difference at all... nothing i guess i don't know still hurts...

so i'm trying my best to remind myself.
Our love is over there ain't nothing left to hold and in no way i've been the right girl for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home