Sunday, July 23, 2006

the last time i was here it was on the 18th. went to see what day that was and i rememberd. I was with n. Ended what could have been a very pleasent day in the worst way... sad and angry at each other. Since them no word, sent you more than one message and nothing. not even a reply to very normal and simple question about school.
anyway.
i guess things are like they must be. you have your own life and seem to enjoy it. got what you want, no problems to worry about. At least you say you alright the way you are and I know you'll be happy very soon.


if we happen to see each other i honestly can't say i'm going to be perfectly fine...


today was excelent and yesterday too. I miss "the group" although you ain't there but i guess it's my fault that we all "broke" now we only work when n and i ain't both in the group. sad. cause i really miss those times.
but i'm tired of blaming myself.
tired of feeling like this.

enjoying the best i can the company that surrounds me.
want to fully apreciatte every moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home