Friday, July 14, 2006

Goodbye

My last day and today I feel like it was the end of many many things.
Feel sad.

Tempos livres, saudades ja.

We didn't argue. I didn't really say goodbye to your face but I sent you a message cause I know that from now we are going to fall futher apart cause I ain't going to run to you, speak to you first... or beg you for your attention. I know in the end it will make no difference to you so I don't worry at all...
For me I know it is going to be hard... for at least two years I've been loving someone that can not love me back... I know it is going to be hard.

I'm letting you go
completely
with all the
streth
left in me
guess we hurt each other
to badly
and
things just
were not
ment to be.
Goodbye my lover...
Goodbye my friend.
hope to start i new life and be happy once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home