Tuesday, July 25, 2006

yesterday and today i've been on my mind so much that some how a part of me beggins to get sad. Missing you and you are the only person i can't talk to, reach out to, ask to be some time with or anything at all.
Found out that you're already on your vacations like you so much wanted. Wonder for how long you are going to be away...
the words... we will talk by message, sound in my head. So many fucking things you said to me so many times that were never true.
Probably having the time of your life right, exactly like the way you like it, you can smoke as much as you want, drink until drunk every night, no one woring you and all the fucking girls you want.
Yeah you and the only person you say you need, your best friend enjoying it up.
Maybe if i wasn't such a horrible person i would be happy for you...

Tired of this shit.
Just really want to get him out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home