Monday, September 04, 2006

many thoughts

Today I went running. Got my mind prepared took my music and just let all that is in me come out, fly through the air and evaporate... just wish all my thoughts could follow this and leave me...

Pass through certain courners and can't keep from wondering how nice it would be to have you there with me, laying on the green green grass in the middle of nowhere, sitting under these big long tall elegante tree that offers shade, looking at the sheep and kissing in front the long stream of water that goes all along the enormous park i have, have all to myself, lonely... cause you can be here like i wish.

guess that was the hole perpuse. me letting you go... can't remember now where but heard today... my heart is just not ready to say goodbye... couldn't hold the tear and let it creap down my warm face making my hole body move in pain.
Woke up today and you where so but so in my mind, guess i'm still the same old girl, the silly girl that wants to feel loved and there is only one love i've ever known, only one that touched my soul... so maybe it is normal i dream about you
think naughty things and desire you so much
maybe
maybe it is normal...

maybe not
i guess i'm still this too fisical silly girl that dreams of this body she can't touch,
dreams of this lips se can't bite no more, dreams of all those things she can't do no more every time her soul cries out and she burns inside of passion. Still this girl that wantes her best friend back and that shoulder she always cried on, still that fucking girl that wants forgiveness and needs her love back...
a love
the only love that completed here.
miss you so damn much. miss us. miss your life together, the time at your house, the time at mine, your bed, your room, your things.
a love
a love i'll never ever get back.
a love i lost
for ever.

damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home