Sunday, August 20, 2006

Now... only friday

I should be in england already but no...
i'm so stupid to the point that i don't even have words to explain how i feel.
right now i'm questening myself... in any way should i understand this irresponsability of mine?
fucked up. completly.

I haven't left and i already remember how it feels to want you and not have you... sent you a message explaning how this are going and the last one has obtained no answer, that is the usual you... this is what normaly happens... i wish for you and there is no sing or evidence of you anywhere near me.
I guess it is to remind me about the truth.
We ain't nothing no more. There ain't no love amie
don't kid yourself...

i hope in a few days i'm going to feel a little bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home