Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Can Love be Bad?

I can't take this anymore
I really hate loving him...

before when we were together no, I loved loving and being in Love with him, but now it's been to long, it's been far to long...
Do I really have to hurt for much longer?
Is this pain ever going to go away? I really need and answer, a answer I ain't going to get or maybe if I'm lucky i'll get far far one day but still till then... I'll carry on hurting.

it's not fair, I can only be paying for the pain I caused him
but i'm ridiculase, anyone would tell me.
maybe I have a problem... or maybe it's me that makes this pain go on, but if it is am I really so ... (can't find the word)... to the point to still hurt myself after so long.

Not being able to hold someone when we want to or wisper in there hear I Love You ... i can't take this no more.

Ok I remember why I want to run.
It's clear to me again my main reason.

I can't carry on Loving you N. It's killing me.

Been wondering how things going to be and maybe the fact I had one more day of illusion (one more moment where I could believe you loved me) ain't helping.
After I'm gonne I'm going to lose out in everything about you, your birthday, 21 your number, now my number... I wished for so long to be next to you during this... :(
The beginning of a new part in studies in your life (or at least I hope so cause I really hope you do everything to pass the 12...)
probably a new love and many many friends...
all of this
i'll not even be close of being a part.
fuck this.

but even if a stay...
who am I kidding...
back to the point of reminding myself:
we broke up and you ain't in love no more. I never deserved you. Never.

just want to sleep... just hope i'll stay out of my mind
i know it won't happen cause for three nights i can't rest...

Maybe Love can be Bad...
Love hurts
i'm tired of this pain.

I just want to come to peace with my feelings.
I loved you so I could have the oportunity to be complete.
You once loved me so I could learn about love.
This ended cause I ain't the one for you...
but one day
it's going to be alright...
one day

Yes,
Love
Love can be Bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

like everything else, love can be bad and can be good. it depends on which side we are. once you saw it as good cause as you said, you loved loving. and now you discovered another side of it, the cruelty of loving and not being able to stop the feeling.
i think yes, part of you makes the pain going on, even if when you think of it it seems absurd for someone to keep pressing on something which only delivers pain but on the other hand maybe that same part of you that hangs on is the one which prefers to have that sort of pain instead of having nothing at all.
(my pleasure, my pain)
i don't know it probably may seem a strange thought.

yes, dear, love can be bad. but it does not only work that way.

big kiss*

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home