Monday, November 10, 2008

I haven’t been here for a while now. Tonight is a sensitive night. Difficult to juggle work with course with money with availability. This last year is taking a tumble over me. Little things seem bigger and sometimes loneliness also creeps inside me. I try hard to fight and I have been managing, I guess, to a reasonable level. I have people here that have been really helpful and I am so grateful for that. I guess sometimes I just feel I am living a divided life. Hurts to be torn.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

Cause we never seem to fully live IN the moment, in the present emotion, always a mix of what happened, is happening and what is to happen. I guess living in a 3Dimenson world makes us that way. But sometimes it seems as if those dimensions are endless and we are still only One to manage it all.
I believe it may be hard for you and that obstacles will keep coming your way but I also feel you will be able to juggle them the best way you can find.
No matter what, I have faith in you.

Keep going, honey, love you more *

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home