Monday, October 13, 2008

Trying to let go...

"Are You Happy Now?" - Michelle Branch

Now, don’t just walk away
Pretending everything’s ok.
And you don’t care about me
And I know there’s just no use
When all your lies become your truths and I don’t care...

Could you look me in the eye
And tell me that you’re happy now?
Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased,
Are you happy now?

You took all there was to take,
And left me with an empty plate
And you don’t care about it.
And I am giving up this game
I’m leaving you with all the blame cause I don’t care.

Could you look me in the eye?
And tell me that you’re happy now?

Do you really have everything you want?
You can't ever give something you ain't got
You can’t run away from yourself!

Are you happy now?


I wonder... truth is I really do want you to be happy, because although you so fucking screwed and you so fucking screwed me, you really are an amazing person.

Trying to let go... I keep telling myself that it does not have to be my fault that you stopped loving me. I keep trying to believe it does not mean there is something wrong with me. I am trying so hard to believe it was not my fault.

People just naturally move one, don't they?... I guess I am lacking "life experience"... hopefully only for now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home