Saturday, September 20, 2008

Addictions... drugs... highs

Inside music or music inside me I am real. I exist solely for music’s touch as only when it caresses my being I truly am me. If it were possible I would stop my brain functions and dance for eternity moving only through the power of vibration. No concern for time or hurt. No concern for right or wrong. Pure, simple pleasure running inside me. No concern for thought. Pure, magic flowing smoothly, deep down touching every single part of me. My body can not control it and my emotions run high. I am addicted to the rhythm, as the sound pumping strongly is my favourite drug. When I allow it to take over I feel naked. Revelations of the true me; and I accept this person with no hurt, disappointment or hate. I feel true to me as music fills my soul with passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home