Thursday, January 04, 2007

going back

bags packed and things
ready for me to go back, back to england.

time went to damn fast and so many things were not done,
already miss my friends
already feel like these 6 months ain't going to be easy...
can't wait to ly in my mom's arms cause already i know it is going to be hard not having noone around.
...


i wanted one last day in your arms
one last day of love
but you wanted something diferent.
i was angry and didn't say nice things
but even if you don't understand my reactions
believe it is just cause my feelings towards you
aren't easy to cope with.

but
things have changed
you told me long ago that you din't love me no more
and i can finaly say that i don't want to depend on you to make me happy no more
i need to depend on me and no one else.
i'm not in love with you anymore cause i just can't allow myself to fall.

i am glad,
after all the shit i have
always
been and done we can still talk and smile at each other
for this i say thanks

i hope one day you'll see in me a friend like u once used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home