Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dance & Love

i'm ridiculous.

will i always stay the same way
with these strange emotions inside me?
i ask myself if i am ever going to grow up?
start thinking my age, loose these fantasied ideas of the world
and this person i would like to be.

i guess i'm wierd...
in so many ways.

just came home from watching step up. incridlbe.
i wanna be a dancer in my next life
the power
the strenth
the passion

watching a boy and a girl dance together, the flow and the vibe is just so right
seams to me as good as sweet love in bed
made during the night or on the dance floor
just perfect
where is my chance ?
i miss that feeling
feeling love gives us
that natural high...

no matter how small i am i feel so big around him and at the same time no matter how big and ugly i feel i seem so small and protected under his arm... i miss this... so damn much.

the looking in one's eyes and knowing that everything is right for what is about to happen is so perfect that it can't be denied.

i miss this...

looking back i only had one or two
and now seem to be wishing upon that perfect night out
at the club
me leeting myself go like i usually do
the perfect songs
my perfect moves
the perfect connection
the perfect play

by now i should think my age
by now i should have stop dreaming
about perfect
relationships
when i already know for a fact


i'm nothing near perfect.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

since you deleted the post which was the same as this was but where i had left my comments, i won't repeat every single word i said that time but i will just say:

relationships aren't perfect. even if they do seem like it on the outside or at certain moments but they are not meant to be perfect. cause they are established between people. and people aren't perfect either. and you know that, right baby? :)

i was hoping you would delete one of the posts but not the one which had the comments but anyways that is not important lol ;)

big kiss filhota

a better new year *

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home