Tuesday, December 19, 2006

everything changes

time goes by
we met how many years ago?
can't remember, i mean don't want to think about it... met in the 10 th year lets say... long ago
and after all this time
i still don't know how to treat you, i still don't understand your attitudes and expressions...

you hurt me
but you'll never understand.

it's true i am wierd but maybe it's because the fact you've moved on and i've not still messes me up inside. I still have you all around me and your present still are part of my life just as strong as is your memory...

and with you?
what am i? nothing.

i want to be able to look at you in the same way you look at me.

wish you understoud.
cause you really hurt me.


time goes by.

i just want to be able to treat you as a friend, be cool around you and have fun with you like I always do. one day...
as time goes by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home