Monday, June 08, 2009

[Heartless] ... possible to hurt anymore?

For years you hurt me. I always thought you could not hurt me anymore than you had already.

I was wrong.


You hurt me more than I can actually physically, emotionally and psychologically take.
You have managed to erase what I considered the biggest mistake I have made up to today (hurting you years ago). You have managed a way of making me feel my biggest regret has changed.

I regret believing, what I understood your words to be, when you spoke of us again.

Because you have always told me that I believe what I want to, that I put words in your month, I will of course respect that it must have, once again, been a mistake of mine. I blew out of proportion the whole story. After all, you never said anything for me to actually think you were in love or loved me and wanted me back in your life.

I regret not having had the strength to have told you to "close the door" that night we argued on msn a while ago.


I regret not having been able to move on after all these years. Tonight I regret having loved you so much.

You have been able to cause me more pain than happiness, maybe I did the same to you. I guess, good for you for having had the strength to move on.Tonight I regret things so much as all I feel for you is down to hate. Some time ago you were my symbol of Love, what we had shared was my ideal. Two months ago you made me realize how strongly I still felt for you, how important you still were, how what we once had was my perfection, how I respected you and what you had given me, how I love you.

For years you hurt me. I always thought you could not hurt me anymore than you had already.

I was wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home