Thursday, May 21, 2009

Edu_Ca_Tion?

Conflicted.

Today as I sit in my "working" chair I fully comprehend the "true" meaning of the word: Conflicted!

Today, as I will be sitting in a same what uncomfortable chair, in a cold and drafty hall with so many others, I will be sitting my last undergraduate academic exam. Three years of Education culminate today at exactly 2.30pm.

Conflicted: as I sit here and as I will be sitting later on, excited, a big part of me cries. I joy for accomplishing something so large on my own. I cry with fear of what awaits me.

Today I truly understand the meaning of Conflicted emotions. Officially graduation ceremonies are only in September, nevertheless today at precisely 4.30


I will scream out to this world: I made it. I am now a "Graduate".

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

Congratulations, Honey!

This must be such a special day for you, besides all those conflicting feelings.
As you said, you conquered it all by yourself, in a way or another these last years have grown and cherished you. I hope you begin to learn the potential you have. With or without the 'graduate' stamp. But it's the official proof you need: you have come a long way and there's plenty more to come.

Proud and rooting for you, even if not possible to be actually there, cheering you on! (I'm cheering here but I won't express it right now cause it would be strange, you know, at work and all... :P)

Love you lots :)

P.S. good luck for your final exam!

***** [ ]

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home