Sunday, March 15, 2009

letting out

Madonna - Confession on a dance floor.

There is always something new, some words that go straight through burning my soul.

"Life is a paradox
And it doesn't make much sense ...

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate ...

I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you ...

Won't you let it be?
Just let it be

Just watch me Burn ...

Put away your past
Love will never last
If you're holding on to a dream that's gone ...

do you believe in love at first sight?
it's an illusion, I don't care

do you believe that we can change the future?

it's all an illusion
there's too much confusion ...

Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before

Please don't say 'forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore

Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap ...

How high are the stakes?
How much fortune can you make?
Should I carry on?
Will it matter when I'm gone? ...

Staring up into the heavens
In this hell that binds your hands
Will you sacrifice your comfort?
Make your way in a foreign land?

Wrestle with your darkness
Angels call your name
Can you hear what they're saying?
Will you ever be the same?

Remember, remember, never forget
All of your life has all been a test
You will find a gate that's open
Even though your spirit's broken ...

I'm going down my own road and I can make it alone
I'll work & I'll fight til I find a place of my own

the only thing you can depend on is your family
lifes gonna drop you down like the limbs on a tree
It sways, and it swings and it bends until it makes you see ..."

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

"i guess we're at our best when we're miles away"

:$ *** [ ]

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home