Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two paths... same or different outcome?

Interesting, or maybe somewhat not... only interesting to me maybe.

Seems life plays out in mysterious ways. Somehow the "universe" is throwing 2 much at me. Can not seem to rest my mind as thoughts continue to grow inside.

We play a significant part in our life as decisions are made and responsibility is taken. (Appreciate what you have when you have it - little message been sent and re sent into me) However life plays us significantly.

Meant to be? ... I guess my eternal question.

1 Comments:

Blogger sahara said...

sometimes it seems that part you call as significant in our own lifepath is not that big. as if decisions are thrown in the direction we get somewhat inclined to take.
i guess my questions are as eternal as yours. not quite sure if we'll know their answers before we actually get there.

but whatever, whoever, there certainly will be some touching points. somehow everything is amazingly (or not) connected. damn? lol

kiss & love

*** [ ]

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home