Thursday, February 05, 2009

feelings

Feelings, the physical manifestation of emotions inside my soul.


I haven't cried out loud for a while now.
Accumulation of a lot inside me always ends in, one day when it all wants to came rushing out.

Allowing... it...
something I have started to learn to accept...

bits and pieces:
- A book about life, about incredible moments that take place without our direct influence.
- A tormented heart with permanent never ending questions.
- The right songs.
- Pieces of conversation about things that are not mine but still can be linked to feelings of mine,

ha ha feelings...

"If this keeps me away much longer
I dont know what i will do

You've got to understand its a hard life
That im going through"

"I keep my head from geting lazy
I just cant wait to get back home"

... Landing in London, 3 doors down.

"don't try to find the answer
when there ain't no question here"

" and I will never leave you
'til we can say, "this world was just a dream
we were sleepin' now we are awake""

... Run to the water, Live.

"When there was nowhere left to hide I found out
That nothings real here but I wont stop now until I find a better part of me"

... Real Life, 3 doors down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home