Monday, January 12, 2009

steps...

Steps, some are easier and same are harder to take. I remember a long time now, in a distant past, I decided to move away from a problem I created. I was afraid and I ran; I could not deal with the present I had created. Mixed with a strong desire to understand inner parts of myself, I moved away avoiding to deal.

Many steps have been taken since and much has developed inside me. Looking back I don’t understand all the pain all the suffering all the negative emotions that were tied to such a strong love. Something so beautiful became so sad. I have no more anger inside left and all I can seem to wish is that someone can demonstrate the love that you deserved from me, from the start. Seemed you needed a clean conscious, an excuse, a step from me to justify your need to move on. Even though the words you spoke were so important and the few hours we were truly honest were so significant the obvious truth was, we stepping in different directions. I can not start to explain how much you gave me and how thankful for all, all the laughs and the tears. All of it was part of the construction of who I seem to be today. I have said everything I need to say to you I believe everyone literally knows how important, how much you live in me and how I will always be “there” for you. - “Unconditional love … we could never be enemies because you been such a good friend to me”

Steps, some are easier and same are harder to accept. I have taken a big step and I opened my heart. I felt as if I was allowing myself and not allowing myself but a few months and significant weeks gone through, experience, romance and trust were built. I want to be the best I can be and my heart seems to want the same.


To a new learning with A; I just want to share what we have for each other, a day at a time.
And a sweet thank you A, for making me so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home