Saturday, May 02, 2009

"Am I too lost to be saved?"

Same days seem to be normal, people wake up and live their moments. Continuous events that make our lives what they are. Going about what needs to be done, satisfying essential necessities such as sleep and hunger. As the night unfolds tears develop throughout me. Four minutes to midnight and I cannot explain the sadness. As my skin feels dry passing the sleeve of my pyjama top, I feel a burning sensation. The salt in me, the bitterness of me hurts; a constant struggle with myself that is dampened down at intense moments of constant work. But when time slows down emotions that I don’t seem to understand awaken. I feel alone and I feel scared. I have grown up enough to know that all I need to do is sleep and tomorrow another day shall be. Calling it “masoquism”, sitting here, awakened, hurting. Three years, still I am hollow inside. Everyday that goes by I recall something different I have accomplished while being away. The decision to take this adventure to prove to be something worthy, for a better education for a better future.

What do we ultimately want from life? What makes me happy? Where do I see myself?

Tomorrow is another day. I cannot be down, I cannot afford to sit and cry. Tomorrow another day shall be, meanwhile tonight I feel scared and alone. No understanding just the way I feel.
“Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home