Friday, June 09, 2006

You'll never understand me...
I wish sometimes i really really do that I dindn't feel this way for him. I really think certan things would be easier for me.
The dream of moving away, of starting a "new" life so that I can be someone else but the bitch, the shit i always feel and reminded I am, see it so far. The idea of leaving though and not seeing not even minimanly "speaking" to you ain't easy... But I guess that the fact the first time i spoke about it you were excited for me, the fact that when I ask you if you'll miss me, you say yes just to i guess make me happy cause deep down maybe all you'll miss is the memorie. I guess that is what you love, not me... but what we once had.
I also do. Unfortunatly I still have feelings for you that go ahead of fisical...

told myself once, told myself twice...
I don't want you. I don't need you. I don't Love you.

from the moment you don't want me, need me, love me there is really no magic, no kind of power to erase my mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home