Sunday, June 04, 2006

long day

woke up really early and set up to go karting and swimming:)
my father, my brother and his friend, where gonna ride against a lot of other guys. It started later than planned (of course... we are in portugal...) but anyway there they went. Mom and I stayed in the sun watching them. exciting i guess but there where a lot of problems. My dad got hurt. Felt bad for him. Let's see now for how long this is going to stay like this.
Anyway went to marco's friends house. A pool, no studing was done. But we all enjoyed ourselves.

there in the pool of course you came to mind. Never got to spend the vacations like I wanted with you. So many things I'll never do, things that I really wanted to do, just with you.
sent you a message asking to come with me for a walk tomorrow. got your own things to do. Guess you glad you had a excusse to give. anyway. Already nagged you today so I guess for the rest of the week there will be no contact. Myabe one day the weeks will go faster and things will be easier to do without me wanting to do them with you.

Mecanismos de Defesa. I keep on saying.
One day it's gonna be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home